How to overcome dehydration and a poor diet?
Both dehydration and malnutrition, or a bad diet, put the body under stress. Many issues can arise from a prolonged lack of sufficient nutrients and hydration, including:
- Weariness and weakness for a long time
- Light-headedness or dizziness
- Having trouble concentrating, having a weak immune system, and taking a long time to recuperate
Treatment of dehydration and a poor diet
- Depending on a person’s age, sex, pregnant status, and sickness, different recommendations for daily water intake are made. Most people are advised to drink at least 6 to 8 glasses of water every day.
- If a person feels they are dehydrated, they should seek medical advice to determine the best course of action.
- People should consume a healthy, balanced diet rich in items like these to treat and prevent malnutrition.
- Grains in their entirety
- Healthful fats, such as those found in fatty fish, virgin olive oil, most nuts, whole eggs, avocados, and dark chocolate entire fruits and vegetables pulses, such as dry beans, lentils, and chickpeas